Saturday, April 4, 2015

Which Reminds Me

It is hard for me to understand why Pam is so concerned about Anna Bowen. I do remember that some people at Evangel were plotting against her for being so weird but I don't remember all of the details of that or who it was, just that some people were saying that they really going to make her life miserable for having kissed another girl during initiation week. Yes, well, she was weird. I really can't bring myself to defend her. And then shouldn't the Gonzalez apologize to me for their lesbian daughter Ana Ruth who grabbed my hand during church on Sunday morning and wanted to hold hands with me? What was I supposed to do about that? I don't like being touched by girls. It certainly wasn't my idea. It seems very icky and insulting to me that the Gonzalez family would be pretending that it was the other way around when they know very well that their own daughter Anna was very weird. They insult me too much. Anyway, I won't have anything else available for their graspy hands.