Thursday, April 30, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I suppose that I should have apologized to Dawn for interrupting her performance on the stage, actually the basketball court, because anyway I really didn't know what they thought they were doing and I probably should have watched and listened more before saying anything to anyone. The whole thing did strike me as weird to see Dawn playing the part of evil seductress. On the other hand, these efforts to twist that into some other thing that was never intended by me is also very annoying. We never discussed anything of the sort so while I think that you do know what I meant, it is obvious to all concerned that your enormous pride and ego is what will not allow you to admit any mistake on your part or to give me any credit for having a legitimate point of view of some sort. You always were utterly self-absorbed and refusing or unable to grasp my point of view in any way. I don't know whether that is a Canadian or U.K. thing but we all know that you cannot be crossed because you are so unbearably proud and stubborn and thus it would be entirely useless for me to say what I really think about that or anything else for that matter. I might as well just ignore these worthless friends as if non-existent because that is how they see me. Anyway, that said, you have no legitimate claim to my personal property, never mind about all their junk. The Andersons are just Foursquare rejects who do not seem to understand that sometimes being square is more important than being cool. Sometimes being cool that way just doesn't matter. There are other things more important than what they might say. I just don't care anymore. Like I said, maybe in heaven we will all be perfect and able to get along well but until then, well, I really don't care if I do not hear from Dawn and the Anderson riff-raff until then.