Thursday, April 16, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Oh, I had not noticed this before. You are saying that I am a weed that needs to be burned up. And does not the Bible say that we are as grass that soon fades? So that is sort of true in a physical sense. Our bodies are buried or burned even though our spirits live on in Christ and life continues after physical death, our souls being translated somehow the hereafter in another plane of existence. And you were expecting this to be a return to something that you were expecting me to say, even though I had not thought of this, something about us possibly needing to flush Karen and Larry down the toilet where they belong after their parents are gone and we no longer care about that. Anyway, when did we ever care about the college staff families who tyrannized us with their permanent connections while our time there was so short and tenuous? Oh, I had not thought of that in so many words. I would just get in so much trouble if I ever said anything even remotely suggestive of this.