Friday, April 24, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there is a foul stench of Oklahoma pervading the air. Ok, so they fired Richard from his university job, but apparently that wasn't enough to put this horrid Roberts family on notice that they will not be allowed to use the Oral Roberts name as their private magical amulet at our expense automatically. They are going to have to have more proof than just Pammie-Puke's idiotic blatherings to launch such a noxious campaign against an innocent citizen such as myself.

Another problem with Oklahoma is seen in New York, where the stinky butt of Cathy Lea has so far eluded the chopping block somehow. I have never been in New York so it obviously wasn't mine. Stick that in Kowry's ear.

And wasn't there a Gail Li who lived a few doors down the hall from me at SCC? But I don't suppose there would be anything worth saying about this pathetically stupid mental retard that I remember from college. I never liked Gail Lee anyway but I don't see any reason to get in someone's face and scream that way, just because nobody likes you, as if they even know what they are talking about. It just doesn't make any sense to me.