Friday, May 15, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I agree. I, too, think that all of this cheap lit really gets on my nerves. Where did the context go? Your stupid wordages will be blocked in future because there is nothing very interesting there. Only stupid poor people would be impressed by the disjointed verbiages of a quack literalist such as yourself. You are full of "rocks" with all of the meaning ground away to nothingness. Ground meat is useful for the eating of hamburgers and food but not for digging myself out of this hole, which is why you will be selectively deleted from my memory banks. That is not to say that you don't have your place somewhere in its proper context, just not here. You may be stored away somewhere in the backup files of historical memory but, anyway, life is short. Because you overloaded my memory banks you will just have to wait until I can get all of these details sorted out in their proper order of execution. You should know that you are not at the top of my list in terms of priority of caring about your opinion of anything.