Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Which Reminds

I never in my life heard of the KGC (Knights of the Golden Circle) until quite recently. Our family was never involved in any secret societies that I was ever aware of, at least not in so many words. However, I can see where some persons might be looking to build a circumstantial case, given that we are so well acquainted with those secretive castle builders, the Tripletts. It is not only about the castles. It is also about how these Southeastern families seem to think they themselves get a special deal at my expense. Aren't all we as human beings given dominion and authority over creation as per Genesis, north or south matters not so much? So why is the Southeastern-Pennsylvania axis granted such wide latitude to ruin everything? Does make you wonder.