Friday, May 8, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I don't remember this clearly but I do seem to remember Elizabeth Iaturro singing the praises of Jennie Cerrullo, an Italian who has a Ph.D. and has served as a school principal and has a ministry that is always in need of additional funding. Ok, fine. That's nice. But do you have to make it sound like Jennie is taking money away from me when I never was expecting anything from them anyway and don't really care what they do in the first place? Nasty Italian dogs such as Elizabeth Iaturro seem to take a special delight in tormenting white people such as myself with all of this garbage for whatever reason, as if they were expecting me to prove something or provide some ethnic object lesson. As if law requires that I establish some fundraising ministry for public display just because. Um, not really. As if I should care about that when God would not be calling me merely to serve their hunger for self-glorification. I would be expecting to get married eventually and then the opinion of some stupid Italian dog just won't matter. After I get married and have a husband to pay my bills I won't have to feel all this pressure to accomplish something that I really don't care about anyway all by myself with no one to help me and surrounded by all these Italian dogs all ready and eager to spite me and ridicule my every move. So, anyway, now all I need is a husband to pay my bills. Or a paycheck. Or both. I do not share Elizabeth Iaturro's aversion to marriage. I think that I would get married if Mr. Right ever appeared on the scene. Anyway, money makes the world go round, as the song goes. Without money I am just dead in the water.