Thursday, May 7, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, who was that anonymous donor who paid off my tuition bill not long before I graduated from SCC? One is not supposed to look a gift horse in the mouth so it would seem sort of rude to ask where that came from. I really don't know but my parents are missionaries and people often felt sorry for me and gave me bags of stuff and annoying pitiful attentions that perhaps I would be better off without, 'tis true. However, if you thought you were buying my services with that donation, well, then you will be sorely disappointed. Just having a diploma stored in a drawer somewhere doesn't mean that I am your slave property. If you are going to look at it that way, well you really ought to be forced to eat your own words in my opinion, because anyway it wasn't about you, obviously.