Friday, May 8, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I really am wondering how it is that my name accidentally got linked to that of shrill Italian hag Jennie Cerrullo. Just because we coincidentally attended the same college at about the same time, that does not mean that I would want my name linked to her birth control ministry or to be reminded of her snarky cheerleader pomp. I suppose that the cheerleaders by now have found their places somewhere in the sewers of life after college but I never cared to spend much time chatting with those dull boring cheerleaders who seem to have no conception of persons outside of themselves. I might have other plans for myself and my life that in now way would involve them if only I could dig myself out of this hole. I suppose that it would be kind if some people would send Jennie some money so that we don't have to listen to her obnoxious fundraising appeals.