Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Someone is continually trying to remind me of something that Lynda wrote in the back of my yearbook the year that she graduated. Her advice was "Bust out next year and show this school up." So that was her idea of something for me to do in the future. However, myself not having all of my bullets in a row, her being part and parcel of the problem with some odd commentaries and her strange dikey-dog conspiracy in league with those doggie-dikes Rose and Debbie, and myself not being particularly interested in the prospect of tearing up parking lots in the middle of the night for a one-time cheap thrill that ultimately chills the bones forever, wasn't particularly sure that I really wanted to do something more about that. Lynda never really explained to me with any degree of clarity what else she was saying and doing behind my back so why should I believe anything that you are saying about that? She said that Warren's Dad accused her of being a gold-digger. What was that supposed to mean? I really wouldn't know. She never really explained what she said or did that provoked such a charge. She only described herself a victim of him.