Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Ok, so you are telling me that Fred has an interesting records collection. Yes, well, isn't that nice. We were not aware of the existence of that Fred, had never heard from Uncle Sam's family directly, and now that you have made us aware of the existence of Fred, even so, we really have no idea why this fact would be of any significance to us. We all have our own lives separate and independent of Fred. I don't know if it is only me who is weary of hearing these monotonous rantings that continually emanate from Fred and family. I could sit hear listening to Youtube videos around the clock for the next forty years and never get through all the record collections already posted there. So it is hard for me to understand why I should care about that. If Fred really had something to say, doubtless he could find my address and mail it to me directly. Otherwise I really don't see why someone hasn't already put a muzzle on Fred and family.