Friday, March 25, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, how well I remember the mindless stupidity of Rhonda Hurd [Michigan] and Jan Chance [Virginia Beach] at Evangel College, how we were playing a board game, maybe Sorry or Clue or Monopoly, I don't remember which, and how they vociferously accused me of cheating, and how I had to pull out the piece of paper with the instructions and show where it explains what I did and how that is approved by the rules, and then they just go blank and hit a mysterious Reset and completely forget later what we were talking about, and then later on some other point they will again pitch another fit about some other point of fact and I will again have to go through similar gyrations of explaining myself, until finally I just don't care anymore what those idiots of Evangel think about me. I refuse to go on playing the stupid "Prove Something" game. It just doesn't matter. What is it they really want proof of? I only that nothing I say will ever be enough to satisfy them. I might as well just not exist as far as they are concerned. Another reason not to return to Evangel the next year.