Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Truth be told, I long ago lost touch with Sandra and her sister Cindy, who was thought to be one of the whackiest space cadets out there. God only knows what Cindy is doing these days. I would be afraid to ask, knowing enough already of how Cindy is sort of. How did a missionary family produce this whacky Cindy? I have no idea. I never spent that much time with the Inka crowd. I only sort of remember that Cindy was one of the weirdest people. A conversation with Cindy would tend to drift off in strange directions. Cindy would ask strange personal questions not appropriate to answer directly, really none of her business. So generally we just avoid Cindy and her stuff, because we really don't need her problems, too. We already have enough complications without the addition of all their mental diseases.