Sunday, March 27, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Someone was telling me of the existence of Uncle Sam, and how the Establishment has ears only for Uncle Sam, viewing the rest of us as garbage as far as they are concerned, even though we are all equally U.S. citizens. And because Uncle Sam's family attended a Foursquare Church in the Bay Area, the churches attended by the rest of us are slighted even though we are all of us may look forward to being part of that city built foursquare of Revelation prophecy as long as we hold to our Christian faith, not to confuse that with other allegorical cities of another sort. And because Uncle Sam's children have some unexplained grudge against our church, the AG, the sour grapes of Sam are given much weight even though the rest of us really don't really care what Sam thinks about the AG. I mean, really, who was Sam? Sam who? I didn't even know that Sam existed until someone was trying to pass along his sour grapes to me. Of course, my uncle's Foursquare garbage has blurred that picture. And what has the Foursquare ever done for me? Nothing comes to my mind. There was never any rule requiring us to learn music by the Do-Re-Mi system. My family has always been AG, although we are aware of the other alternative groups out there that prefer to emphasize four or five points. The four points are acceptable to us even if we continue to operate under a separate organization and see no reason to discuss that with strangers whose intentions and/or essence are not so clear to us.