Saturday, March 26, 2016

Which Reminds Me

It is only recently that we learn of the existence of the Beltramos. Oh. I was not aware of their existence, obviously, so why would I want to compare notes with their overly expectant Italian mafia trash cousins of San Francisco? I have almost no clue what they are talking about. They exude an expectant air of knowing something and yet they are mostly inarticulate and unable to explain themselves in the English language. This creates a problem for us in any attempt to understand what their problem is.

All I can say is that you will not find my vital records in Santa Clara County. I would not want to be listed among Uncle Sam's Bay Area Established Idiots of San Jose.

We suspect that Uncle Sam knew something more about that but we don't have clue. They never tell us anything.