Thursday, March 24, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I wonder what makes these nasty rich people think that I was asking about their money. I don't recall myself ever asking about their money and the sources of it. Which only proves that those rich people are liars. I really don't care about their money, although it is easy to find articles in magazines about people and their money. I only know that I need to find my own money independent of the scummy lowlife Hoskins-Bueno tribe, who are just the nastiest people who ever lived that I know of. Nobody really cares what they do. Nobody really wants to hear more about their stupid lowlife Southern Cone drama. I just want them to go away and stop tripping me up every time I turn around. I just need my paycheck now so that I can get on with my own life independent of the scumbag idiots of San Francisco-Michigan.