Friday, March 11, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Theoretically speaking it sounds sort of nice to talk about what I would do if I suddenly came into possession of a huge amount of money. Wouldn't I like to give gifts to organizations that supply needs of poor people in other countries as well as in my own? Well, yes, I do think that would be among various good ideas to consider. I wouldn't mind doing that of my own free will in terms of fulfilling my personal duties as a Christian and the like. However, for one thing, no such money exists. I am still as poor as any church mouse, never mind about all this meaningless chitter chatter. Also, the idea of finding myself compelled to reward for the malicious machinations of some crazy Southern Coneheads does not have any appeal for me. I will not accept this notion of myself being compelled to reward some wicked subterfuges that really do not directly apply to the facts of the matter. I am just saying, I think that it should be my own business what I would do with some excess money and you would just have to trust me to do the right thing. But of course you would want total control of any money, even mine, even if you would have to kill me first. So obviously this problem has no possible resolution.