Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Which Reminds Me

After I saw Anna Eber's name on a piece of paper, I did some research and learned that while she was a waitress in a Pasadena coffee shop most of her life, she was originally from Ohio, possibly the Lima area where my great-grandfather was from, so that maybe partly explains her association with her former neighbors from Ohio. Not that I would know anything about that. I only saw her name on a piece of paper. For details on that project and how it fell apart you would have to ask someone else in the family because I really don't know anything about that. I only know that I personally have not much connection to Ohio in my generation. I once had a dog named Dee Dee, a black poodle, but that does not constitute an Ohio relationship to me, thanks anyway. I don't think that I know anyone from Ohio.