Thursday, December 1, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is hard to imagine that someday there might come a time when I might actually have some real paperwork in my hands with which to dispose of these matters in a most efficient way as I see fit. However, I have no idea when that time might come. As yet, my parents are showing no signs of kicking the bucket. Why would I want to rush these events to a conclusion before the proper time? In the meantime, if I should be fortunate enough to live that long, I think that I should be able to live a normal life not harassed by these annoying Italian whiners. When push comes to shove, they will just be out in the cold with nothing to show for all their harassment of me. My personal business is none of their business. Just because Heather made some weird comment on the first day of high school, that was not law to me. That was nothing.