Sunday, December 18, 2016

Which Reminds Me

That story about my having had a personal encounter with Jimmy Swaggart is a complete lie, so whoever those people are who are saying that are just complete liars. As far as I am concerned, there is nothing worth saying about them. They are not worthy to be dignified with intelligent commentary on such ridiculous points. There seems to be some running joke about the single women who were on the payroll of the Jimmy Swaggart organization as being something akin to temple prostitutes, no different from that streetwalker described in the scandal papers. Well, who am I to judge what that was about? I only know what I read or saw in the media about that. And anyway, I never even applied for a job opening mentioned so there is really nothing much for me to say about that. If you are so insistent on pushing the point, I can remember that single women such as Sandra Santiago and Sylvia Brooks were on the payroll there at least before the scandal but they are married now and have husbands to defend them against any such impertinent and false commentaries distributed by whoever it is. Who would even think of such a foul comparison except maybe some dirty filthy Hindu skunk also on Jimmy's payroll. Since when do Christians take their cues on such topics from Hindus? But I digress. I really have no evidence on that one way or another.