Saturday, December 3, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I remember there was much talk about how they want to have uniformity of appearance. Everyone should look pretty much the same, mostly brown and black, after they get done with the remix of the general population. It seems that perhaps none of these white people with garish red hair will pass muster with the Chinese censors of uniformity, although blondes may still have their display niche. The future browning of America seems inevitable with the removal of any barriers to interracial marriage and the influx of immigrants from the much browner countries of Latin America, Africa and Asia, regions already in more advanced stages of browning, the dominant genetic material on this planet. It's called survival of the fittest but it really just means dominant=domination. That works well for people who tan well and already blend easily into the browning milieu. I only sunburn so this plan does not work for me. Blisters and sun poisoning are experiences that I can personally attest to. I don't like this notion that I should feel guilty about being so white when God made me this way. I just can't apologize for something that is so outside of my control. I just think some people are being extremely ridiculous about it.