Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Which Reminds Me

So anyway, I can't say that it wouldn't give me pleasure to kick Dolly's stupid white trash butt to the curb because I never asked those stupid foul-mouthed people to interpose their country-fried garbage into my personal life. But anyway I don't see why I should bother myself about Tennessee. I never had any connection whatever to Tennessee, white trash or not white trash. Why should I put myself in harm's way when it was their own instigation in the first place, to answer the idiotic rantings of some stupid trashy foul-mouthed Butterfield bimbo. I just mostly ignore those dreary horrid Butterfield bimbos because they are so full of themselves and not much else. They just think that everything is just all about them which means that everything is just a dreary boring mess. Which is why they never hear from us. Because we have our own lives independent of them.