Thursday, December 22, 2016

Which Reminds Me

In 10th grade English class our teacher Miss Marken was talking about the Watergate hearings and how John Dean was gaining notoriety on television ratting on his co-workers. More recently, we notice that he has outlived most of them and is still around to make noise and write books about that while most of the rest of those Watergate people are long gone.

Some people may be asking why we don't see the Bueno brats writing books and making speeches about the political situation in Chile. I don't have any idea why that is. I don't know, maybe they would have rat on themselves, but I would only be guessing if I said anything about that because I don't really know anything about that. I wasn't intending to dig up something so controversial. It was just accidental.