Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was weird to be hearing the voice of pompous arrogant Georgie Porgie. I couldn't care less about hobnobbing with those nasty rich people. Wasn't it bad enough to have to be in 9th grade with catty Heather, of whom nothing is known, just that she was immensely rich and nasty. And then you have Georgie Porgie Pudding Pie crowing about the opportunities for me to mingle with white trash Appalachia. I have no connection whatever to white trash Appalachia that I can recall. There is actually no reason whatever that I know of for me to be dialoguing in regards to some stupid white trash bimbo from Tennessee. Only later do I learn that white trash Tennessee is synonymous with catty Heather, of whom nothing is known, or cared about for that matter. We never talked. So?