Monday, December 19, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I seem to vaguely remember maybe some time in girls' choir in high school someone, maybe our director Mrs. Sanjoe, talking about how nice it is that we can all attend this nice high school where nobody is on drugs and having wild parties, unlike those crazy high schools up in the United States. So that is one way of flattering yourself on being better than everybody else, being on the payroll of what, maybe the CIA. And how did that get thrown at me? I am confused about what you are asking me when you know full well that Dauna K. is a KGB agent maybe, or else on the payroll of the Kopekny-Kennedy complex, whatever that is, which was an interesting thing to accidentally learn. Oh, I didn't know that. I wasn't meaning to pick a fight with them. They would just kill me and I would never even know what hit me.