Saturday, December 31, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Oh, is the Emerson version an alternative to the dreary Wilson version? I wasn't paying attention to that. Hopefully someone took care to pay off the dreary Riffle Riff-Raff because we don't want to be hearing sounds of a hostile takeover from those dreary horrid people. That would be scary when they are so completely unknown to us, so completely unrelated to anything that we care to learn more about. Basically, my salvation depends no not going to hell with you. Sorry if that sounds mean but, anyway, those events all happened in 1950 and there is much water under the bridge since then.

Oh, did you all not get the memo? You are all fired. Go get a job of your own. Double check the names on your paycheck and you will see that my name is not there. Do I owe you something? No, I don't think that I do. You will need to get your living elsewhere from now on, which is what you were trained for, to take care of yourself after we are gone. The Emancipation Proclamation was not issued to enslave me in reverse. No, it was designed to release you from having to deliver services to me without a paycheck. And the reverse is also true. I will be cleaning my own bathroom from now on. I will be doing my own stuff without any help from you and yours. So, fine, go away. Get lost. I don't want to be hearing your shrill voice screeching like fingernails on a chalkboard after the mission has lost its original meaning and purpose. I think that I have delivered the work services more or less on schedule so there is nothing else that I need to discuss with regards to that other than where is my paycheck. We all need our paychecks delivered more or less on schedule. Goodbye.