Friday, February 14, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I do hope that God forgives me for having gone with a somewhat large group of girls, while attending SCC, to see a movie, even though it was against the rules, titled "Ice Castles," which had something to do with Olympic ice skating and the grueling regimen those people go through to achieve such a high level of athletic performance. I personally cannot imagine ever doing that. The few times that I went ice skating I was doing good just to stay on my feet. As for the movie, it might have seemed dumb to some to see them trying to put romance into a rather awkward working relationship. But nobody really said anything after the movie. Everyone just went home silently because I imagine we all felt stupid for even having been there in the first place. Anyway, it wasn't my idea. I just somehow got invited to along. I don't remember how that happened. As for sports, I was glad that college P.E. requirements were few and could be gotten out of the way quickly.