Friday, February 28, 2014

Which Reminds Me

During my third year at SCC my roommate Cori scheduled a confrontation with me in front of the RA who was Judy Popineau. During this meeting in the RA's room Cori flipped into this bizarre rant, foaming at the mouth like a demon-possessed witch, in witch she screamed and yelled in the explaining of, basically, how much she hates me and despises me and loathes me. So my suspicions of her trashing me behind my back all over the place were thus confirmed. If Cori hated me so much why did she ask me to room with her in the first place? I really didn't need that trashy dog Cori messing up my life when I was only trying to get through college. I did not need Cori's garbage. Life is complicated enough without a trashy stupid rooommate to throw monkey wrenches at me every time I turn around.