Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do feel a certain degree of pity for tobacco trash Libby, even though as a U.S. citizen I must say that it was embarrassing to see that greedy yet clueless cultie upheld as the sole voice of American virtue when actually who can forget the sight of that shoddy tobacco stick protruding from her bloated toadie face as she chugs away, plumes of smoke emanating from her mouth as if batwings from hell had suddenly sprung from her backside. Of course, I could say something similar about Sandra if the scriptors should so insist. So I am just saying. There is no particular virtue in Libby's tobacco crop, just a lot of tobacco hags whining like locusts from hell. So I am just saying. Nobody said you could not smoke and also be saved, but if you really are saved you really ought to be aware that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and that what you are doing to your body is not good. So I am just saying. Nobody said that you could not be Baptist and also saved but a lot of Baptists show no evidence of actually having the Holy Spirit indwelling them, Baptism or not, born again or not. So I am just saying. It is more complicated than that, unfortunately.