Saturday, February 22, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I do remember Machelle Bush was talking about how she went across the street more than once to hang out with some disgruntled television staffers there. I don't remember anything specific and I never went with her to find out more about that although I suppose it could have been interesting. There might have been a lot of scuttlebutt flying around but I was not very interested in that stuff. I was only there a short time. Thus, it logically follows that you would probably get a lot more information from Bush. I don't remember much about that. Asking me will not get you very far. You would only obligate me to fight against powers that are too high for me and destroy myself so obviously I would just avoid the subject entirely and never go there because, anyway, it just wasn't my problem and I am really not that interested in committing suicide. In summary, you are cruel and unjust, which I suppose sums it up.