Thursday, February 13, 2014

Which Reminds Me

In doing my genealogical research we learn that one of the granddaughters of my Dad's Uncle Sam married a certain Mr. Israel. Perhaps she converted to Judaism. The picture is not clear. Anyway, we are not even remotely acquainted with the Israel family who live in a tiny village of California and who have never shown themselves to be friendly in any way toward us so I really would not be able to answer any questions about them. The connection is so remote as to be entirely irrelevant as far as we are concerned, not being able to say anything intelligent about it other than the names as listed in the genealogical register. I only know that the rest of us are Christians. We consider ourselves a Christian family and really have nothing to say about that insignificant connection of no importance to us, not meaning to be rude or mean. I just don't know anything about them.