Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Which Reminds Me

So Kathleen has invited me to step into her stupid trap. And if I go there I will not notice until later all of the machines set up and strings attached. By the time that I realize that I have been had it will be too late for me to back out. The damage will be done and then there will be nothing else for me to do. They will have spit in my face, kicked my butt, etc. etc. and then they are expecting some sort of response from me. But I am a Christian so I can't really do that. The New Testament tells me to turn the other cheek, to walk the extra mile, etc. etc. So does that mean that I have to walk into their stupid traps all over again and go through their useless motions to find myself once again overextended against my will? I think not. I think that there is a limit to how far I have to go to accommodate these nasty people such as Kathleen who have nothing but self-interest to commend themselves. I think that I can safely refuse to go there.