Friday, February 21, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, who could forget reading the book about Sylvia, the lady with multiple personality disorder who had maybe 16 different personalities, although actually I think her name was Sybil, not Sylvia> Anyway, it was horrible what her psycho mother did to her and she repressed the memories by acting out various fantasies or something like that. How sad, but my name is neither Sylvia nor Sybil so I really wouldn't know. I have learned already by now that sometimes talking to psychiatrists can make you lose your mind even if you thought you had one. And what do those doctors and nurses do, anyway, but shoot up their clients with junk, and then you only imagine yourself feeling better while actually your problems are the same and worse because if you say you are suicidal your so-called psychologist "friend" will have you Baker acted. Wasn't it Jill Anderson who was making all those Baker Act jokes? Her sister was one of those counselor type "friends" to whom nothing personal should ever be confided. And what is the point of talking about to those psycho people when nothing is safe? Which begs the question of why someone was imagining that I would ever donate my brain to medical research. How ridiculous. There is nothing they can do to make things better when obviously my paranoid suspicions were right all along. Everyone is against me and I do have every right to feel suspicious and depressed about that. Oh, yes, I actually do know what I am talking about after all now that I see the truth.