Saturday, February 15, 2014

Which Reminds Me

While climbing a mountainside, I made some remark about the beautiful view of the neighboring mountain peak from that angle. There was absolutely nothing controversial meant or intended by me. However, there was nothing that I could do to control the pathetically stupid reactions of large groups of stupid people to what was the equivalent of weather conversation. It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining. Whatever. How ordinary could that be? So while I am shocked at the rotten attitudes of my fellow hikers, I really don't care what they think. All respect for them is long gone. I just don't care that much. It was just nothing. Thus it would be completely illogical to find myself pecked to death by a bunch of stupid hens. And they claim themselves to be literate. And I didn't even say anything.

Anyway, I never want to hear another word about it.