Friday, February 28, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Oh, did someone in high school present the Beatles' song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"? It was written by John Lennon as I recall. I don't remember if it was there or somewhere else that I heard it discussed. Anyway, of course it sort of ruins everything when someone else later points out that actually John might have been tripping out on acid and, anyway, Lucy, described as sort of an angel of light in the lyrics, might actually have been a vision of Lucifer during some drug-induced hallucination. Depending on how you interpret that. How would anyone know what that really means anyway? It would be sort of intuitive to say that it gives me bit of a chill if I think about that. So obviously I don't really need some acid witch repeating that over and over again. I don't have that in my personal collection. That might have been on one of Cori's records.