Monday, February 17, 2014

Which Reminds Me

High school was a miserable experience for me. I basically remember being miserable all of the time during high school. Not that I didn't get a good education and all of that. There was just nothing there for me socially speaking. That is not necessarily unusual. Lots of people have no friends in high school and find their social life elsewhere and such is the case with me. I was not planning to comment on those irritating snobs but the signs are clear that I am expected to launch into some stupid tirade about Libby Penders being a Jehovah Witness cultie and they aren't going to disappear until I oblige. So fine, here is your prescribed rant on Libby's role as Wicked Witch. I was hoping to never have any future contact with such a horrible person as Libby so I had not imagined I would need to say anything about her. Libby is nothing, just one of those snarky nasty high school witches who were always so mean to me. Hopefully I will be able to find a normal life elsewhere having left the horrible nasties of high school behind to eat my dust.