Monday, October 12, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I don't quite remember who it was, when I was at Evangel, who first brought up the subject of vibrators, so I really shouldn't be guessing later. So a few days later my roommate Jan was talking about some things and I said to her that she could always use one of those things on herself. What a flippant thing for me to say! What was I thinking? And maybe that wasn't quite fair because, come to think of it, it really wasn't Jan who first brought up that subject. It was someone else whose name I have forgotten. I could name a few other people but if I guess wrong I would only be compounding the error. At that point several things were blurring together in my mind. I later happened to see one of those things on a store shelf near the digital alarm clocks and mixers and blenders, which seemed very weird to me. Why are we talking this way at a Christian college? Don't these girls have mothers to explain anything to them? Your head is full of magazine junk and not much else, obviously. So all of these things would make you wonder, obviously.