Friday, October 30, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I do remember that when we were in El Salvador my mother told me a story about one of the pastors or assistants who was caught in, let's just say, a compromising position with a woman on the church staff to whom he was not married. My mother said something about the details of the situation but I do not remember the names of the persons who were involved in that scantily clad affair. Some of those people just all look alike to me. I wouldn't really be able to point out those two individuals from the crowd so I don't see that there would be anything for me to say about that. It was the church's business to discipline them in a way appropriate way to the positions of responsibility which they had failed to fulfill according to the rules adopted by the church. There is really nothing that I can add to that.