Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Which Reminds Me

During the year that I was at Evangel College I remember that June was rooming with Pam Hart of South Dakota, a horrible person whom I instinctively detested. I am not sure why. I just didn't like her. And then after the girls' chat in my room, in which June played such a vocal role, one wonders what June said later to Pam about that in the privacy of their dorm room because then Pam was climbing through the walls trying to learn more about it. Well, she wasn't there at the time so I really can't explain in so many words that outrageous thing that Darlene Embry said although maybe I did make one failed attempt later and shouldn't have even tried, thus sparing myself the trauma. So obviously if I try to explain that, I would just make a bigger mess.