Monday, October 19, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Why is this clueless person yapping in my face something about the Amish? I have nothing against the Amish. I am not aware of there being any Amish in our family tree. But even if there were, they can meet in their own little house churches and nobody is going to complain about whatever they want to do as long as they don't come over here and try to burn me out of house and home, in which case I would have to kill them first, and they shouldn't be imagining that I wouldn't have a clear-cut case of self-defense in case of war. I am not sure what happened originally, just that their own grandmother was disgusted with their rotten attitudes or something like that, and grandmother to us always seemed more credible to us than them. Always. But I really wasn't paying attention to the details of that. I really don't want to know the dreary details.

By the same token, I really need to get back to work and leave those Club Med whiners on the resort beach baking their skins to a cancerous hue because, really, who doesn't know that two plus two equals four? Where have you been?