Friday, October 23, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I am suddenly reminded of being in study hall in high school and hearing some taunting remarks sort of directed in my direction, mostly by Kathy, something about my rabbit ears and so on. Whatever. Was I supposed to answer that? I would really rather not dignify the rotten attitude of these dreary Italians with any comment. That would give too much credit to them at my expense and I am not that dumb. These Italians certainly do give new meaning to the concept of excommunication but since I am a Protestant I don't see it that way. I really don't care what about what they are saying. Was I supposed to reward these attempts to stew me in a broth all of leeks with some sort of prize? That would be illogical. I think that if I ignore them, perhaps someday these immigrant pizza tossers will learn that they must verbalize their thoughts in English language understandable to ordinary U.S. natives such as myself. I just don't speak their private Italian gobbledy-gook street language. That much I get.