Monday, October 26, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I am suddenly reminded of a time when I was in the journalism class working on school newspaper and my co-assistant editor Kathy reached over and hit me on the stomach and made some comment about my stomach not being entirely flat. So that was weird. I just shrugged and made no reply because my mind just goes blank when Kathy says these weird things. I wasn't that fat but neither was I ever that thin.

And then many years later Stacy at church made a similar comment about my stomach protruding, not being entirely flat, and asked if I was or had ever been pregnant. My answer is no, that I am just perhaps a bit overweight. I think I said that if I were pregnant that would be the second time in history. But, Ok, so maybe my numbering could have been a bit off. Anyway, my point was that no, I was not pregnant then, nor had I ever been pregnant. So enough said about that. What is wrong with these people, that they are so fixated in their fault-finding that they would even invent something to accuse me of, and even try to fabricate the non-existent proof of something that never happened? Their desperation is very annoying.