Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Which Reminds Me

While I was in college, at SCC, we had living in the dorms with us a married couple who were said to be having an open marriage. She lived in the girls' dorms and he with the boys. I don't know if that lasted more than a semester or two. At the time this story was told to me I sort of knew who they were, having seen their faces around campus once or twice, but after all this time I cannot remember their names or who they were or anything about them. I cannot answer the obvious questions: Did their so-called marriage survive college? How could this possibly happen at a Christian college? Why is our stupid RA not doing something about this? Well, I was not the RA so it was not my place to do something about that. I imagine that the information would eventually get around to them, probably already had before I even heard about this, but our RA's live on some other planet so there was no telling what they might have done.