Sunday, January 17, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I remember that amongst all of the families that were in our little school in El Salvador, the Reeses were from Atlanta. I do not remember anyone else being from Georgia but who knows, perhaps some simple-minded person who had only met the Reeses mistakenly thought that all of the white people were from Georgia. So just because some clueless person thought that I was from Atlanta, that does not make it true. Anyway, I should not have to explain something about Georgia, although I have met various people who lived or now live in Georgia, and it might be a nice place to live for some. I remember that Janice from Georgia, who I had met while living in Virginia, was talking about opening a vein and letting it all flow out, and although I don't recommend suicide, there may be some things that may need to be let go of and released into the ether of infinity because anyway perhaps it just doesn't matter in the long run. Eternity is an important thought to keep in mind. What would it matter if I gained the whole world and lost my soul? It just wouldn't be worth it. Of no value. Needless to say.