Thursday, January 28, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, someone was trying to throw me to Honduras, which was very inconvenient for me as I have not much connection to or thought of Honduras. Having lived eight years in El Salvador, and having only driven through a small piece of Honduras without stopping for any reason, on our way to visit Nicaragua one time before the soccer war closed the southern border, I have not much thought or interest in what they were thinking in that regards. As I said, much has changed since the civil war times and the various Indian tribal groups such as the Lenca vs. Pipil who are constantly struggling for power in that little country. There might have been a united Central American nation for a short time, but then again reality is so often more complicated than that.