Friday, January 22, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, if only I could remember more about what Jennie meant when she originally said that about feeling like an "it," but then again I remember that she is one of those crazy Italian cheerleaders who has a story all of her own, and I do not necessarily want to know more about that. It was only a vague thought of me trying to be sympathetic to a person who is not exactly having a streak of good luck in the romantic field at the moment, and the way those guys treat us is not really helpful, we would rather wait for something better. And also when I consider that Jennie went on to earn her doctoral degree in matter of sexuality, I do not see where I would have anything worthwhile to add to that. I am determined not to follow in her dreary footsteps in that direction. I would prefer to study something less troublesome, such as history or anything other than what Jennie is doing.