Friday, January 22, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I am quite happy that humanity generally speaking has advanced so far in the technology department that we can do all of these amazing things. However, I do not want to have to think too much about the sad story of Detroit being locked down. What would I know about Detroit? I never had the slightest connection to the automobile industry of Detroit or Michigan. I am happy to get into my car and go where I need to go, the grocery store or the post office or wherever it may be, taking care of course to have the oil checked once in a while and putting gasoline in the car and stopping at red lights and stop signs as required by law. We pay the car servicing people to keep our cars in repair without having to get our hands dirty so obviously a car is an unending expense, looking at it that way. But beyond that, I have no thought of Detroit. What were those country music people saying about Detroit? I do not understand these matters too complicated for me.