Monday, January 4, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, interesting how they have their own machinery that they purposely don't explain to us because anyway they view us as only the hangers on, we are not really the people who make the backroom decisions on how to rearrange the planet. And who am I to say something about their agenda? I really don't understand very much about where their heads are at, only that their ideas are not particularly helpful to me, I am probably always going to be on the losing side of whatever they are selling, on the outside of the inner clique. Not that they don't have their place, but obviously I have to learn to not depend on them too much. I have to have my own life independent of whatever they are doing. I have to learn not to care too much about them, because obviously they do not care about what happens to me.