Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that years ago, back when this thing was only starting, that there was some chatter online from David saying that he was going to shove his Palestinian agenda down my throat, now that he has disqualified from the Palestinian ministry that he had originally planned, being divorced now from Rhonda and running away with Wendy, based mainly on the point of my great-great-grandmother being Amanda Fitzallen Moore, probably of the English Moores, not the Palestinian variety, although who knows how they got there a thousand or more years ago. Whatever. I am not very informed on the Moore point. Besides which, why can't Beth Green do that herself, having married Mr. Moore? Why bother me with what the Greens have done to themselves, having, as they do, the auburn-haired Anita Bryant as their in-law? Why can't the Greens just shoot themselves?