Sunday, July 3, 2011

And Who Is Calling Who A Thief?

Yes, and who is calling who a thief anyway? From the very beginning Pastor always hoped and prayed that I would not pay my tithes and prove myself unworthy so that therefore Pastor would feel himself under no obligation to be nice to me in any way and would not feel the slightest tinge of guilt in praying for my future despair and heartache and that I would be in future divested of any potential future inheritance, and that all favor and influence would be afforded instead to the rich people who have their the sights of their double-barreled guns aimed directly at my backside. Yes, I felt the sneering contempt of certain people and it is still there sort of, not that I could exactly say exactly what I mean when I say this. Come to think of it, everyone is already set on this course of action so there would be no reason for me to protest if my mother wants to sign it all over to my sister like they want. At least I have no children to inherit this curse so it is not going to be a problem for future generations.